What's next?

 The CPKC update is next. It won't be as expansive as I planned on it being, but that's totally okay actually. It's getting a new K3 horn, courtesy of Steve from SPS. It's getting the texture fixes and a Steerable expansion (once I can overcome the technicality behind it). The Steerable expansion will be available as a separate download and will require the original unit for it to function. I plan on using the CSX ES44AC livery from the Steam store as the base for it. Maybe then I can make it stop freezing, which would be awesome!

I'm posting a tease from SPS here, because this is where I fully intend on switching my focus after I'm happy with the AC44s.


Project: Chicago Blues is coming soon from Switch Point Simulations. I'm very happy to be involved with this project - lots of cool stuff coming from these folks this year. Before I get comments asking what it is, just know that it'll be modern counterpart of the Southern SD40 pack (same underlying tech). Patience is a virtue, everybody.

Comments

Popular Posts