CNW AC4400CW OUT NOW - PLUS MORE!

 The CNW AC4400CW is OUT NOW on Train Sim Community!

A massive thanks to all of my testers. This could've taken way longer than it did if I didn't have these guys. I also finally fixed the flickering light issue (yeah, it's only been two years).

The SP AC4400 made a comeback, available here!

 
Shortly after, the old Utah Belt was also reuploaded, available here!

Bare in mind neither of these have been updated to use the Headlight V4 system. That said, these will not be receiving any tech upgrades. All of the AC44s in the collection are cross-compatible, however.

I think I'm gonna take a break now. This has been a heck of a day (and a late one at that).

Big thanks to all of you. I might have a trailer out tomorrow or something. CPKC update coming next.

Later everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts