I'm at crossroads...

I've been up since 2:30AM. I can't sleep. Things went down this morning and I'm unsure of where to go from here. On one hand, I really want to keep cranking out these AC44's. On the other, I fear there may be some hurt feelings if I continue doing so. I'm not gonna go into the drama of the whole situation - just keep note that the next AC44 release may be of a lower or different quality of the current ones.

So far I've completed the following:

  • CPKC (Hi-Ad)
  • CPKC (Steerable)
  • CNW
  • SP
  • Utah Belt

Developing for this game is a daunting task. I started with the CNW units on 12/23/23 and released them 1/11/24. This thing spent 19 days in development and that was it. I have never completed a project like that in that span of time.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I'm gonna go to work here in a few hours and try to get a full night of sleep tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts